Every time I have to buy some gifts I feel so confused. To me it’s a very big thing to give someone a well-chosen gift. I used to look for gift ideas on websites as Pinterest or Tumblr and I have to admit that it’s not easy to find a good gift or even a gift idea! There is a lot of information, blogs and people on the internet and that’s why it’s difficult to find what you’re really looking for. I have browsed many articles on the topic above and I chose from this multitude of proposals only what was the best.
Read more and check out
what I suggest as the best
gifts for book lovers!
- A personalized book diary!
- Not only paper books must be protected – e-reader case may be an important thing.
- The variety of bookmarks could surprise more than one person!
- An elegant scarf with text from a favorite book.
- Mugs are always great gifts for readers.
- A lovely library embosser.
- Paper Library Candles – yes, it really exists!
- Coffee or tea and pralines.
- To have a warm blanket is a great thing.
- Book lamp? Yes, of course!
I hope you like my ideas
(because they are absolutely brilliant)!
Whatever, let me know in comments
what’s your opinion. 🙂